City: Cairo, C, EG
Requisition ID: 272383
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 – 70%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
Your role involves delivery of technical and application services within customer engagements. You need good SAP PM/PP (Plant maintenance and Production Planning) Software capabilities, and you are a decent problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively in an international environment. According to your experience, strengths and customer needs, you will conduct some of the following tasks:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- Experience in developing, implementing, customizing, integrating and testing
- End to End process in SAP PM/PP.
- Ability to understand business solution processes and requirements.
- At least 6 years of SAP Logistics implementation experience or support experience
- A minimum of 3 full implementation SAP Logistics PM.
- A minimum of 3 full implementation SAP Logistics PP in different industries like (Discrete & Repetitive & Process).
- Good functional knowledge in Batch Management, Interfaces, IDOCs etc.,
- Ability to explore and work on S/4 Hana technology.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge.
- SAP Knowledge with the integration points for QM, MM, SD and SAP FI/CO.
- Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems.
- Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations and present complex information in a clear and precise manner.
- Willingness and ability to travel to customers and work abroad.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Have strong knowledge for QM module
- Have knowledge for IBP module
- Have knowledge for CS module
- Programming Skills (preferable SAP ABAP debugging, Smartforms and user exit …. etc.).
- Have ability to configure the controlling only the integration parts with PM/PP.